Monday, September 20, 2010

La Dolce Vita!

Italy, oh Italy, how you have captured my heart forever. Once I stepped foot in this beautiful country, I knew I would have a special connection with this place forever. I had such an amazing time in Italy a few years back, I have been yearning for my next trip. Overflowing bowls of luciuos noodles, freshly baked breads, pizzas and prosciutto, cappuccinos and bottles of wine, beautiful sunsets and rolling hills, the history, the beauty, the love. I will be back Italy, I will be back soon.

Here are some beautiful pictures of Italy to help you start you day off with a fantastic day dream. Close your eyes and put yourself in this beautiful place, overlooking the Tuscan countryside with a glass of wine and a good book. It truly is the sweet life, La Dolce Vita.










* Images Via Google

No comments:

Post a Comment