Monday, September 20, 2010

What's On My Playlist This Week!

I have a great playlist on my itunes right now! A new favorite band of mine is Mumford & Sons. They have this great folk sound with great lyrics, they are wonderful! Also, The Temper Trap is one of the best bands, they are from Australia and their songs are relaxing and catchy. The lead singers voice is so unique! And not to forget my favorite band The Passion Pit, every song of theirs makes your foot tap and puts out great vibes. Their songs are happy and different, I absolutely love them! My playist is a mix of old and new, but the songs are great, so go and download them right now and start of your day with a smile!

  • Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
  • The Temper Trap- Love Lost
  • MGMT - Electric Feel
  • Passion Pit- The Reeling
  • Florence and the Machine - You've Got The Love
  • The Black Keys -  Midnight in Her Eyes
  • The Temper Trap - Down River
  • Mumford & Sons -  Awake My Soul
  • Passion Pit - Little Secrets
  • MGMT - Time To Pretend
  • The Temper Trap -  Resurrection
  • The Black Keys - I Got Mine
  • The Temper Trap -  The Science of Fear
  • Passion Pit - Moth's Wings
The Passion Pit, Temper Trap, Black Keys, MGMT, and Mumford & Sons are absolutely fantastic so go have a listen!!

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment