Saturday, October 9, 2010

Divine Design: Kitchens!

Candice Olson is such a talented interior designer. She has a popular show on HGTV called Divine Design, where she takes drab rooms and turns them into absolutely fantastic design masterpieces. She has such a gift and is amazing at what she does. Here are some gorgeous kitchens that she has created and I wanted to slip in an amazing living room before and after that I was blown away by!!








Before


After



Look at this living room transformation!

Before

After
*Images via HGTV

4 comments:

  1. She is the best - wish I could have her work on my home. I love her shows. M from Joppa, MD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She is so incredibly talented. She has such an eye for turning simple spaces into something so spectacular.

    Thank you for stopping by!

    xO Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching divine design too she works mostly with natural colors and I like that a lot...Malta

    ReplyDelete
  4. The principle effectiveness of a residential look that can assist you always keep, ready yourself as well as cause portions diet regime as well as in order to perform like undertakings as with dishwashing.best instant coffee consumer reports

    ReplyDelete