Monday, June 6, 2011

My Italian Adventure!

Hi everyone!! I am so sorry that I have not been able to post since I left! I went to beautiful and vibrant Rome for two days then I traveled on a 15 hour train ride to Sicily, it was quite the experience but well worth the long trip!! We first visited Taormina which was the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life. Colorful buildings and towering mountains hanging over the ocean. We then went to Siracusa and that was so amazing, we were there for a week and it was amazing being able to immerse in the culture and see all that Sicily has to offer. The people were so amazing and I had a fantastic time. We then took a 17 hour train ride to Florence, and this train ride was even better because we had no air conditioning! Yay! We finally made it and I am so happy I am here. Our apartment here is just beautiful, Arched windows, weathered tile floors, a cool breeze flowing through. I couldn't ask for more. I have never eaten so much pasta in my life, and pizza of course. I am loving it!! Yesterday we enjoyed delicious bellini's at Harry's Bar and enjoyed our first day in Florence. Today , I started my classes, Italian and Fashion Marketing. What an adventure this is, I am loving every moment. I get internet tomorrow so I will start posting some of the gorgeous pictures I have taken! I will keep you all updated!!

xoxo from Italy!
- Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment