Sunday, August 14, 2011

{Braids Galore}

One of my favorite ways to do my hair is a braid. It can be a large french braid, small braids in the front, or a braided up do. There are so many different ways to change a look with a braid. Many celebrities have achieved this look and have executed it in many different ways! Here are some pictures for ideas of adding a twist to your regular hair do!









My favorite braid is the fishtail braid...I have tried over and over again to achieve a perfect fishtail braid but have never quite gotten there. Lots of messy, half braided concoctions but one day I will make a perfect braid..hopefully! Here are two great Free People videos that can help you achieve the look, hopefully you will have better luck than I did!








*Images via google, videos via youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment