Monday, May 14, 2012

{A Life Changing Weekend}

I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend and Mother's Day. I took a hiatus from blogging this weekend because I graduated from Stetson University on Saturday! Here are a few photos from this monumental weekend. I can't believe I did it!


Note for future graduates: If you want to put a personal twist on your hat decoration, you can get a monogrammed car decal. It sticks on perfectly to your graduation cap and it looks flawless! You can order them on many websites!

Amazing friends.

I could not have made it this far without the support and love from my amazing family.

My beautiful parents.

Fashion note: There are so many cute dresses, accessories, and shoes to wear for graduation! Wear something bright and colorful so you stand out in your pictures! I wore an Alice + Olivia Dress, Anthropologie necklace, and Prada heels. Also, wear semi comfortable shoes, I learned the hard way. If you are attending a graduation, a white dress is a fabulous way to go. Anthropologie, TopShop, Nordstrom and more have the perfect options for you!


*Images via me!

No comments:

Post a Comment