Sunday, September 16, 2012

{Ahhh...Fashion Week}

Hello all! I just got back from fashion week and I wanted to update you. 

Last Wednesday, I went to see the Nanette Lepore show and the J. Mendel show. They were both absolutely fabulous. Nanette Lepore featured bright colors and exotic prints and had an amazing band on the runway. It was a lively and vibrant show. J. Mendel featured elegant gowns and feminine silhouettes with heart pounding beats that the models walked in sync with. The shoes were literally to die for, Manolo made these just for J. Mendel, i'm in love. After that we went backstage into the depths of the organized chaos. My biggest regret is that I didn't bring my digital camera. I couldn't even begin to show these beautiful clothes justice with my phone's camera. Overall, fashion week was an absolute success.





Nanette Lepore










 Lunch break at Boulud Sud 
(& resting of the feet)



 J. Mendel












*Images via me

No comments:

Post a Comment